[Coco] Spam

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 10:38:01 EDT 2003

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

>Everybody? I get 300-400 copies of that Swen virus every day, and over
>1,000 pieces of other spam. But the names on this list are private, there
>are only CoCo subscribers, and the addresses are obfuscated on the gmane
>news servers. If you're getting spam, it's not from this list.
>
>The only possibility is those who from this list continue to cross-post to
>Princeton in response to something you may have posted.
>
>Dennis

Since switching to maltedmedia, I have received no spam whatsoever.
 Diverted Princton to trash and only go there to check a few CoCo
submissions that still exist on that board.  Thank you, Dennis, for
taking the initiative to start this board up.  Can't wait for the
dialogs to really get rolling AND to finally participate.

Cheers,   Grizzly Enterprises