[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RS-DOS C Compiler anywhere??

John Carter johnecarter at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 18 09:02:00 EDT 2003

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Pedro F. Giffuni"
<giffunip at y...> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I'm wondering if such a product/project ever existed. I know there
> are K&R C and Pascal compilers for OS-9 but I would like compilers
> for RSDOS. Anyone knows if the exist and where to find them?
>
> cheers,
>
>    Pedro.

Yes, there was at least one.  I had a copy (don't remember the name)
and may still have the diskettes in storage.

It had a library in assembly and it included *all* the library
functions in every program you compiled, whether they were required
or not.

I remember editing the library to fix the toupper() and tolower()
functions because they weren't standard C.

I'll be videotaping a wedding Saturday afternoon, so it will be
Sunday or Monday before I can search for the diskettes.  I have no
idea where the manual is :-(

Send me a reminder email on Sunday or Monday and I'll look for the
disks.

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM