[Coco] [Color Computer] 6809 Assembly books?

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Tue Oct 14 09:10:00 EDT 2003

Dave, thanks, but I still prefer to pay for quality Coco stuff.  Dennis
should benefit from his hard work, especially since he is already putting
so much "free" time into this new group.

Dennis, if you have an extra package to send out, just let me know and I
will transfer PayPal funds or send you a check.

Thanks!

-- Steve --