[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - win32 Functions

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Tue Oct 14 07:16:00 EDT 2003

Hello Roger,

Yes, This is the idea. The JV emulator allowed access to the host system through the INT 21 msdos function, so I figured that I would replace this with win32 functions instead. I figured that manipulating files through the host could give all the power anyone needed for using files on the host system. The drawback though could be that some bad person could possibly write some sort of virus for the emulator. Although the win32 api for the emulator is already half made this and the slave microprocessor could be left out of the final product. I sometimes get carried away. I might not have any enhanced opcodes at all. I'm still undecided yet. I am just brain storming right now.

John Collyer.