[Coco] Cutting Cord

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Mon Oct 13 12:08:00 EDT 2003

OK, this brings up an interesting idea.  I'd like to see a snapshot bio on
each of us members of Dennis' new list, including age, when you got
interested in the Coco, your Coco "claim-to-fame", other hobbies, etc.
Very short and to the point.

Does anyone else feel like this would be fun info to have?  Any drawbacks?
I think most of us are probably "graybeards" at this point, but I bet we
have a full (color) spectrum of people still interested in supporting the
Coco.

Dennis, if there is interest, could you compile the data as it comes in?
Is there another source of this data already?  I know both Mark and Boisy
personally, but I feel like I know so many others, like Carl and Dennis and
Marty just to name a very few, by just being a part of this group for so
many years.  Many others are names that pop up once in awhile, but probably
have an interesting history that I would like to see.

-- Steve --

On 13 Oct 2003, Ray Watts wrote:
> Hell,  you're just a "kid".  Geez, it feels great to converse with you
> guys without the fear of being swamped with crap at my own addresss.
>  Hope I can finally add something after almost two years of lurking.
Griz