[Coco] I'm here

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Oct 12 23:10:00 EDT 2003

At 08:59 PM 10/12/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>At 07:51 PM 10/12/03 -0500, Roger Taylor wrote:
> >I am now joined to the new list.
> >hope this works out
> >cheers
>
>Cheers, indeed, and welcome! We were out helping my wife's folks pack to
>move after 25 years in the same place. Phew. What a truckload.
>
>Dennis

Hehehe.  I know all about moving.  Ya live outta the boxes for about a
year, some never get unpacked, and there's nothing like a new home.

As for the CoCo list... it seems like we've been at Princeton for 25 years,
as well, so the move will probably not be that easy.

In fact, the instructions for subscribing need to be simplified a little,
or at least an example should be given like:

subject: subscribe
message body:

subscribe mypassword

Your origin address is where they get your name.  It took me 2 tries before
I got it right.  :)  All of the [options] and <options> should be mentioned
later in the text, with a focus on getting real CoCo users moved over as
easily as possible.

Anyway, it seems to be just what we need!