[Coco] [Color Computer] Max number of disk drives?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 11 22:26:00 EDT 2003

I spent some time looking into that. Those use very sophisticated
error correcting software, and the source license is very expensive.
However, since I believe it was done for Linux, perhaps there is
source code out there.

What I always wanted was to find a couple of fully electric tape
players and hook them to the Coco so you could use the old 20 minute
tapes from Rad Shack (which had that 'reel to reel' look) mounted
vertically like the old tape drives on main frames.

Neil