[Coco] Re: [Color Computer]Cross posting between lists?

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Oct 11 20:22:01 EDT 2003

Neil Morrison wrote:
> Be aware that anything sent to the Maltedmedia list will NOT be sent
> to the Yahoo list. This is to prevent bouncing back and forth, and
> because the Yahoo traffic is much lower.

I like others set the COLOR COMPUTER Yahoo groups setting to NO MAIL to
prevent the duplicate postings.

If I did not do that, then I would get two copies everytime someone
posts to the Yahoo Group COLOR COMPUTER list, and the Yahoo group will
post to the maltedmedia list.

So what you are saying is that now I will not see postings to the Yahoo
Groups area?

Dennis fixed the problem where the COCO list was echoing the Yahoo
Groups copies back for an extra copy earlier today.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.