[Coco] Re: Cross posting between lists?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at bathory.org
Sat Oct 11 17:28:00 EDT 2003

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:

> I can post to the Maltedmedia list, and the email will
> make it to both lists, but when I post to the Yahoo list,
> the message is posted to the Yahoo list, but it is blocked
> for moderator approval by the Maltedmedia list.

As I mentioned to Jim directly, the copy sent by Yahoo to the
maltedmedia.com list is a blind copy (BCC). If the Yahoo list will send
an open copy (CC), then it will not be moderated.

I don't see an option (yet, anyway) in the maltedmedia.com list to
accept BCCs, probably because it's spam protection.

Dennis