[Coco] Flash Card adapter for GCC IDE.

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 11 13:56:00 EDT 2003

Slightly off this topic, but be aware of lawsuits flying in regard to
smart card readers:-

http://www.swtimes.com/archive/2003/June/01/news/SatTVsuit.html
Four civil lawsuits filed last week in U.S. District Court in Fort
Smith name six Arkansas people accused of purchasing “unloopers” or
pirating software that allows theft of DirecTV satellite television
programming. The lawsuits are part of an ambitious campaign aimed at
scaring away signal pirates, said Wilens, who has a lawsuit pending
against DirecTV in California that claims the company is guilty of
extortion. He said DirecTV usually sends a “demand letter” then,
sometimes, follows that with a lawsuit.
“My understanding is they have sent out a 100,000 letters or intend
to and they intend to sue a few thousand of those,” Wilens said. “In
my opinion, this entire campaign is extortion ... because DirecTV has
no (evidence) that these people did something wrong.”

Neil