[Coco] Flash Card adapter for GCC IDE.

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Oct 11 04:40:01 EDT 2003

>From: <jimcox at miba51.com>
>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:39:52 -0700
>
>Anyone out there using the Flash Card Adapter for the GCC
>IDE adapter?  Also, where can I get drivers for it and for
>what OS's is it able to work with (OS-9, NitrOS-9, RTOS?)

Haven't tried it, but I have Boyle's 10/30/2K OS-9 Glenside-IDE
drivers on my web page at http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/

>From what I understand, the Flash adaptor tells the Flash card that
it's an IDE hard drive, and therefore requires no special software for
anything that knows ATA.  Cloud-9's newest version of RGBDOS can use
the Glenside card, therefore it can use the Flash adaptor.

What's RTOS?

> Thanks!
>
>Jim

Willard