[Coco] Re: Your message to Coco awaits moderator approval

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Oct 10 16:56:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:49:43 -0400
  Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <bathory at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>At 01:44 PM 10/10/03 -0700, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>>Is this a bug indicating a problem between the
>>Maltedmedia
>>and Yahoo lists?
>>
>>On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:30:01 -0400 (EDT)
>>  coco-admin at maltedmedia.com wrote:
>>>Your mail to 'Coco' with the subject
>>>
>>>     File - Coco_Hi.txt
>>>
>>>Is being held until the list moderator can review it for
>>>approval.
>>>
>>>The reason it is being held:
>>>
>>>     Post by non-member to a members-only list
>>>
>>>Either the message will get posted to the list, or you
>>>will receive
>>>notification of the moderator's decision.
>
>The Yahoo group is not subscribed to the maltedmedia.com
>list. This will
>happen until it's subscribed. Neil? That your call?
>
>Dennis

As an assistant moderator for the Yahoo groups, I can
subscribe the list, but I think I'll wait a bit for Neil
to make the call.  As for it being safe, since there is
more than one moderator for the Yahoo group, I think it's
safe to say that anyone abusing the cross link between the
two lists will be banned from Yahoo and I'm quite
confident in you banning anyone from this list who abuses
the cross link :)

Jim