[Coco] Recognize these?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Oct 10 16:08:00 EDT 2003

At 03:57 PM 10/10/03 -0400, Vern Burke wrote:
>Just as a thought, since we're basically abandoning the old listserver,
>I seem to remember files related to the CoCo being available via email
>from the listserver. Do we have all this material transferred someplace
>safe?

I have no clue. I have server space, so I can put any material in
ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/ along with the previous mailing list
compilations, or set up a group of web folders.

Anyone wanting to upload can put material at
ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/ (upload only) and I'll move it over as time
allows.

I don't want to usurp any present Color Computer sites, so if it's better
at a 'real' Color Computer website, I'm happy.

(If you upload, be sure to send me an email and let me know it's there, and
what it is!)

Dennis