[Coco] Re: Mouse Situation

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Fri Oct 24 00:58:00 EDT 2003

On 10/23/03, Ted & Rita Evans wrote:

> I found the disk for my mouse. No need to go on a search and find mission.
> I got it straightened out. I guess I should have looked a little better
> before I hollered wolf.

I looked and don't have a drive disk for that kind of mouse, so it is
a good thing you found it.

> I would still like to hear from you.

Nothing much has been going on of late.  Work has been busy.  Sorry I
didn't call last weekend.  I'll try to call this weekend.

--
America was not discovered by Americans, shame on them.
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?