[Coco] [Color Computer] need help with creating image for website (OOPS)

os65000 os65000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 11:58:00 EDT 2003

http://www.rtdos.com

i want to take the "intel outside" (or any "intel inside") logo (as
seen on my webpage) and change it from "intel outside" to one for 6502
AND one for Z80 AND one for 6809, etc. for addtional pages i'd like to
add to my website (soft lite grey watermark so that i can change hue /
luminance).  thx in advance (btw, might be a good idea not to reply me
in email as my email is down at the moment).

(sorry about the previous post, hit [ENTER] accidently)

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/CFFolB/TM