[Coco] More Bio

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 13:36:00 EDT 2003

I already posted a short bio, but based on others', let me toss out a few
more data:

Computers Active
1 Meg Coco3 with dual 20 Meg ST-225 HDs and Puppo keyboard, running OS9/L2
This SoundBlaster PC, Celeron 433 MHz, 256M, 30G HD, Win98
No-name Pentium 133 MHz, 64M running RH 7.0 Linux into Yamaha MU15 synth
 --in same room as Windows PC, file sharing via SwivelNet floppies
MM/1, 3M, 40M HD, original 68070 CPU, running OSK 2.4, with MIDI interface

Not so active:
Various spare Coco 1, 2, 3 and related peripherals, up in attic
Three Vectrex games (vector graphics, 6809 CPU)
Toshiba laptop PC, with DOS and Windows 3.1
Wife's old Mac PowerBook with 7.0
Compaq 8088 "sewing machine" portable with DOS

Other hobbies:
Antique radios, including Ham "boatanchors"
Mechanical music -- player piano, music boxes, hurdy-gurdy organs
Golf, still learning after 3 years
Used to ride dirt bike and explore all over (Yamaha DT-1 Enduro 250cc)

Still planning to give out some of the UltiMusE-III source code for doing
virtual memory data and executables on the Coco3.  Someone please suggest a place
to put it.  Anyone interested in using these concepts?  The routines I'd give
away are not directly music-related, can be used for any app.

--Mike K., in Bath, Maine