[Coco] CCASM from CoCo3.com

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Oct 14 23:54:00 EDT 2003

All:

I was going to write Roger Taylor privately, but decided
to share my thoughts with the list regarding my first
impression of CCASM.

In a nutshell, I am blown away.  While I have yet to
actually start any coding (and I'm starting to learn all
over again,) I am very impressed and feel I got my moneys
worth.  First off, the packaging is great, the DVD case is
more than what you get from most other "big name" PC
vendors.

Secondly, it seems very well organized. I'll be taking the
CD to work to print everything out since my little TI
printer died.

The only sugestion I can think of right now, is that it
would have been nice to include an emulator such as MESS
with the CD, but I think there may be some legal issues
with that.

Looks like I'll be downloading MESS and posting some
questions about it shortly.

Keep up the good work Roger :)

Jim