[Coco] Bio-

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Tue Oct 14 07:54:01 EDT 2003

I'm am 50 something, I can't seem to remember things
like dates, phone numbers, addresses, and names, but
I can somehow strangely see an entire assembly language
program and how it'll all work in my head though. Strange!

I first got a coco 3 in 1986 Christmas for my kids. I set
it up in the living room with a old color TV, a Radio Shack
cassette player, and a couple of rom cartridges. My hope was
that my two kids (There was only two at that time, but I have
five total) would get into computers.

Well that computer just sat there and neither kid ever touched
it. That's when I sat down in front of it and I've haven't stopped
yet. I remember waiting for the Rainbow and typing in programs
every month.

I guess almost twenty years later and here I am still tinkering
with it, except now it's a emulated coco.

I live in Medina, Ohio which is in the Northeastern part of Ohio
(The greater Cleveland area). I have been here all my life. I am a
fanatic Cleveland Browns fan. I've always been a welder of metals.
I have been married for 27 years. I have five kids, whom are all
almost grownup now.

I have five grandkids. My newest grand daughter, who after staying
a year with us is on her way back to Germany where she was born.
Now if I want to ever see her again I'll have to visit Germany where
My son and daughter in-law live.

Any way there something about me and a brief glimpse into my life.

John Collyer