[Coco] File - Coco_Hi.txt

ColorComputer Moderator ColorComputer-owner at yahoogroups.com
Fri Oct 10 16:44:00 EDT 2003

Welcome to this group.

As a new member, you will be moderated - this is to block spammers. I am sorry
about this, but Yahoo groups is a target. Note! We have a strict no-spam
policy. We reserve the right to prosecute spammers.

Please set your email setting to special notices at least. I've never sent one
of those out, but you never know. I don't think digest is useful, since the
traffic here doesn't go over 1 message every few days anyway.

Most of the Coco folks are on COCO at pucc.Princeton.EDU

To subscribe to that list too, you need to send mail to the ListServ address
LISTSERV at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU

Be aware that Princeton has an open server which gets a lot of spam.
It is echoed on UseNet (with much spam) at bit.listserv.coco

Be sure to check the files on our website here, especially the public domain
files: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ColorComputer/files

You can check my web site at http://coco_docs.tripod.com/ for some Coco
documentation.

I also have an MC-10 page at http://mymc10.tripod.com/

See our links for more Coco places to look.

Regards,

Moderator