[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] PC Lyra

Mike Nelson mjnelson12 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 10:00:00 EST 2003

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Roger Taylor <rtaylor at b...>
wrote:
> At 02:03 PM 11/29/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >Does anyone have PC Lyra version 1.66 or greater?
> >If so, can someone help me get mine to work. I'm not too sure how
> >configure it to work with my sound card (Sound Blaster AWE32).
>

> If you're talking about the RCA Lyra Wireless xmit/rec units, I
have this
> but am not sure of the version.  I don't have the software CD.  XP
> recognized the USB transmitter right away and gave me it's own
mixer panel.

No,no,no. I am talking about Lyra, that was created for the Coco by
Lester Hands. He also made a version for the Pc. I was able to
download it from some site about 2 years ago and now I can't find
that site. I know I was able to play PC Lyra when I downloaded it,
but now it doesn't work.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM