[Coco] CoCo games market survey

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Nov 27 09:14:00 EST 2003

At 12:37 PM 11/25/03 +1000, Nickolas Marentes wrote:
>Q1: Do you have a CoCo setup and running?

No.

I have a dozen CoCos, all retired. For me, it's a historical interest
because those early machines represented the potential of small computers
in a flexible application basis -- not what some programmer/designer gave
us, but what we could do easily ourselves.

What I would like to see someday is a site with CoCo projects that were
unique, first, or otherwise significant. I know they are out there --
probably hundreds of them. It would be amazing to see a site dedicated to
software, circuits, photographs, and results from these projects.

Dennis