[Coco] MM1 programmes

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 21:42:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/17/03 6:22:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bdevries at gil.com.au writes:

> What I mean is that it seems to sit at the GET #path part, but never gets
>  more input, even though there's more there to get.

OK, that's definitely a "Lock Up" in anyone's language.  A bug in BASIC or
the OS.

It's starting to dawn on me that I may have heard of, or discovered, this bug
before -- you get locked up if you don't pre-check for available input.

Say Bob, did you get the KLess and UME I sent you yesterday?
--Mike K.