[Coco] MM1 programmes

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu Nov 13 21:48:00 EST 2003

Darn, here I am answering my own questions:

> 1. what do I do to get the mouse working? (besides actually *finding* the
> darn thing, and plugging it in) Wasn't there something called 'kmouse' run
> from the startup?

OK, I found the Windio56 archive with kmouse in it. Works like a charm.

> 2. Where can I get the driver/descriptor for the MIDI port?

Found that, too, lurking on my Amiga A2000. I remember now, I bought the
MIDI hardware from David Graham, but he sent no drivers. He emailed 'em to
me, IIRC.

> 3. What do I do to get the shell to remember its command line history, and
> enable the up/down arrows to retrieve it?

I suspect I must have been using Microware's MSHELL, but that seems to be
lost now.

And I *still* Can't Remember A Flaming Thing :-)

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia