[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project 11-10-2003

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Nov 13 00:44:01 EST 2003

At 06:12 AM 11/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Keep up the good work Roger; you'll get there eventually.
>Same goes for me; I found that sometimes things go really
>slow, but if I keep at it, sooner or later it pays off.
>
>John Collyer

I rarely slow down.  If I hit a snag that ties me down too long, I move on
to something else in the software and come back to the problem later,
unless it's something that has to be fixed right then.  There's nothing
like knowing you've actually finished one of those
basement/backburner/weekend projects we all start out with.  And there's no
such thing as perfection, so know when to stop.

cheers