[Coco] Re: Help using the Coco3 with a 1084S-D2 Monitor

Hank hank at roomful.com
Wed Nov 12 13:44:00 EST 2003

Torsten,

I have a NTSC Coco3 with the newer Gime Chip.

Can I make internal Adjustmets inside the 1084S-D2 Monitor?

Hank

PS: are far as the NEC-3Ds goes, I found those RBG Gounds on pinds 6,7, and
8 do not need to be connected when hooking it up to the Coco3.  It works
great just using any of the ground pins.