[Coco] Using EDTASM+ in MESS emulator

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Nov 11 00:26:00 EST 2003

At 09:31 AM 11/10/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Are any of you guys using EDTASM+ ?
>When I am using EDTASM+ in the MESS emulator, how do I use the BREAK key?
>How can I emulate a blank formatted disk for floppy #1, 2, or 3?
>
>Chaplain (CPT) Orville A. Jones
>LTF 406

The best thing I've done yet for coming up with blank CoCo floppy disks is
to create a blank.dsk ONCE using imgtool.exe that comes with M.E.S.S. (it's
in the 'tools' folder), then just makes copies in Explorer.  It will name
the new files "copy of blank.dsk (1)"  (2), (3), (4), etc...   but it's the
quickest and smartest way to make a blank .dsk file.