[Coco] I need MESS help

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 10 09:48:00 EST 2003

Ok, I help myself. I finally got it to work.

Here is what I did.

I enabled use directdraw and I enabled use direct3d,
after I did this it worked. However when I came back
to the gui the use direct3d was not set anymore, but I
still had the directx screen. I then set the use new UI
and now I finally got it all working. I think. It seems
that to use the PS2 mouse I had to get directx working
first, which I did. Anyway I going to mess with it for
awhile. Thanks anyway.

John Collyer