[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Mon Nov 10 03:52:00 EST 2003

David said:

> Did I miss this somewhere.  I do have CoCoe.vhd and
> T_1 and T_2.

You can create your own, I think. Don't quite remember what I did there to
create mine.
Can anybody clarify this? My memory is a bit vague on that point.

Meanwhile, I'm having problems, too with the new coco3x.exe, and the
supplied .dsk files from John Collyer's site.

I placed the disks in the correct drive slots, I have an existing coco3.vhd.
The emulator boots up to the first screen, loads the boot file, gets to
"i2xoC" and hangs there. I can still use the emulator command keys, but I
don't get an OS9 terminal screen.

Any clues?

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia