[Coco] New beta release! Color FOG HD for hard drives

x0remery at dsbmail.itg.ti.com x0remery at dsbmail.itg.ti.com
Mon Nov 10 02:32:00 EST 2003

> Cheers everyone!
> Announcing the latest beta release of Color FOG
> *ONLY* for CoCo3 RGBDOS and HDBDOS hard drive systems!
>
> Stop by and download Color FOG version 0.99b!
>  http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob

I forgot to mention, so far all of my development on the HD version
has been done under emulation with Robert Gault's RGBDOS for
emulators, in Jeff V's emulator, which runs really fast and thus
I have no idea how it performs on a real CoCo3 with HDD.
(I do plan to get an IDE setup ASAP!)

I would appreciate any feedback from those running a real
hard drive setup as to FOG's performance (load time, error
reporting time, anything obvious not working, etc...)

I recommend hard drive users backup the download disk to,
and run from a hard drive (must be >3 for now) for best performance.

Enjoy,
-Bob
theother_bob at yahoo.com