[Coco] OT: Variable voltage wall wart?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Nov 8 19:24:00 EST 2003

From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

>> It could be that smaller shacks might not stock it, and of course
>
>the
>
>> sales drones "don't speak the language"....
>
>"You've got questions? YOU'VE got questions? I thought a resistor
> was a chick with a bad attitude!"

Chuckle...  Mmmm, yes, there are those too unforch.  Funny thing, give
me a bad attitude, and you get one back.  Lifes too short as it is to
have to put up with an "attitude".  OTOH, I seem to be mellowing a
bit the last decade or so.  Can you imagine me having a good belly
laugh with the girls answering the phone when, after about 40+ dials,
I finally got thru on their 800 number?  20 years ago, I couldn't
have imagined me ever doing that, but I just did it the first of the
week.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M