[Coco] Other Operating Systems

Jones, Orville CPT JonesO at k2.cjtf180.army.mil
Sat Nov 8 00:52:00 EST 2003

John,
Uzbekistan is north of Afghanistan, sandwiched between Turkmenistan and
Tajikistan.
I hope your son doesn't have to go to Iraq either. I am here in support of
Operation
Enduring Freedom. Thanks for the welcome.

Alan

>From: "John Collyer" <johncollyer at zoominternet.net>
>To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>Subject: Re: [Coco] Other Operating Systems
>Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:23:40 -0500
>
>Hi, Alan glad to hear from you.  Where exactly is Uzbekistan?  My son is =
in the Army finishing his ATI in Virginia and
>will be going to Germany = after Christmas.  From there I think he might be
headed to IRAQ, but I = hope not.  Anyway stay >safe and welcome to the new
coco list.