[Coco] PRINCETON files are OK

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Nov 7 17:22:01 EST 2003

At 08:14 AM 11/8/03 +1000, Bob Devries wrote:
>Thanks, Dennis. That sounds like a good idea. Let me know a URL when you
>have it ready, and I'll FTP the files across.

ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/

You can't create directories, so if it's based that way, please let me know
where each file goes. Don't forget the binary/ascii upload thingie, etc.,
etc. To protect from it being a porn upload/download, it's incoming only --
if your connection breaks, add a bogus character to the filename and try
again.

Or, if it's easier, and I'm on broadband (maybe you are too?), I can get
them from you instead.

I'll transfer them to ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/ once they are uploaded.

>These files sure are globe-trotters :-) Princeton to Ipswich to ??

Just up the road. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is where my server is;
Northfield, Vermont, is where I am.

Dennis