[Coco] deceased CoCo user

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 6 13:00:01 EST 2003

There is also CFDM Program Side - PC viewer tools (C)1995 Jeff Vavasour.  The tools include:

NIBSHOW.EXE - a picture (NIB) viewer for virtual disk files
TXTSHOW.EXE - a text file viewer for virtual disk files

I forget where to get the tools though.

I didn't know Dale Kramer, but I'm sorry about your loss.

John Collyer