[Coco] Completely OT and I apoligize

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 22:56:00 EST 2003

On Monday 03 November 2003 08:11 pm, Dean Coffey wrote:
> On Nov 03 18:49, Dave Kelly grabbed a big piece of chalk and
> scribbled
>
> something about--> [Coco] Completely OT and I apoligize thusly:
> >In Arizona, the  kings crown and other stuff has been stolen.
> >If in your searches on e-bay and else where, you run  into this
> > stuff
>
> please
>
> >pass the word along.
> >
> >Go here for a description of the stolen itmes.
> >
> >http://www.atenveldt.com/stolen_regalia/index.htm
> >
> >Thanks
>
> Guess that makes two SCAdians on the CoCo list at least then!  :)
> Well met!
>
> Dean
> aka Lord Maredudd Conner, Marchers Keep, Midrealm

Three, though I haven't been very active lately (like for over a
decade).  Started as a subject of Atenvelt in the Shire of the South
Downs in AS VIII.  When Atenvelt stretched from sea almost to shining
sea.

Griffith ap Griffith ap Griffith, formerly of Starkhafn and Angels,
Caid, presently inactive in the East.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

... but it wasn't easy, because doubt is less easily dispelled than
illusion, and with doubt come tentative half-measures -- and nothing
worthwhile has ever been accomplished by tentative half-measures.
		Vlad Taltos, _Issola_, (by Steven Brust, P.J.F.)