[Coco] Re: MM/1

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 20:52:00 EST 2003

KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 11/2/03 9:46:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Brian.Kitt at i-structure.com writes:
>

>>Any idea how we can get ahold of Kevin Darling?  He'd be a nice one to bring
>> into the group.
>>

>Why not post this to the Lists?  Might find someone who knows how to find him.
>BTW, Kevin was not just an MM/1 contributor -- he was monumental in fixing up
>Coco OS9-L2's graphics.
>
>What the heck, I just did post this request.  Mister Darling, you out there?
>--Mike K.

If you ARE out there, Kevin, have you retrieved the remainder of your
upgrade modules?  You know, the ones that will only run under 512k RAM
such as the vector fonts and the visible apps running in the background
windows?  I've been waiting and hoping for two years now and am pretty
much at a dead end without them.  The movable, resizable windows are
pretty but they have only limited usefulness without the full package.
 You promised them to Brother Jeremy at the last PennFest.  Cheers and
best wishes .....
Griz