[Coco] Burke & Burke Hyper I/O Help!

Hank hank at roomful.com
Mon Nov 3 16:58:00 EST 2003

Hello Guys,

I decided to play around with my Burke & Burke XT hard drive system after
finding it still in the closet after almost 20 years!  I atteched it back up
to my 512K Coco3 with a small Multi-Pak, and turned it on.  The ST-225 still
spins, and I got Hyper I/O 2.6A still in EPROM in my Disto super controller
II disk controller.  Everything is running, and The Dick Basic 2.1 with the
Hyper IO extensions is on the screen.   The problem is, I no longer know
where any of my books are, and I forgot all the commands, I just remember
regular Disk Basic.  Could someone possibly email me a list of the Basic
Hyper I/O extended commands?   You would make be very happy!

Thanks

CoCoNut Hank

ARS: KA1MBX