[Coco] Re: CoCo gcc project

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 16:28:01 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/2/03 5:12:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alxevans at concentric.net writes:

> > If you really want to do math, you might want to look at CORDIC
>  > functions. They are fast, accurate, and can even do integer trig.
>
>  Supposedly this is what is used in Basic09 for floating point math.

Supposedly, suppositories!  It's a known fact, BASIC09 uses CORDIC trig
functions.  I mentioned this a few days ago.  They need to be understood, and
recoded for C's linkage conventions and floating point format, and maybe extended
to 64 bit "doubles" as an option.
--Mike K.