[Coco] CoCo gcc project

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Nov 3 11:58:00 EST 2003

There is a somewhat working prototype for gcc for the 6809 processor. It takes
alittle from here and there and a dash of this and that and all put into a blender and
run on high for about 5 minutes. The end results is to hope that it works.

The intent, from my point of view, was to get that polished first into a cohesive unit
that is easier to install and run. After that we can start to modifiy and add on
features. I think we have gone a little on to a tangent here lately and maybe need to
refocus on to a main goal of getting a gcc that is easy to install and use.

As for four versions that can be handled with switches for OS, OS9/non OS9, and
processor, 6309/6809.

I have no problems with this group or sourceforge forum. Also I have no preference
to assembler/linker save that it is relocatable. That will be necessary for any OS9
files written. .

This is what I am looking for, a chance to learn!

james