[Coco] CoCo games market survey

Nickolas Marentes NickM at qm.qld.gov.au
Mon Nov 24 21:48:23 EST 2003

Good to see a new CoCo list rid of all the spam!

Here's something I haven't done in awhile...

A survey!!

I am trying to collect data on the current CoCo marketplace to work out the
viability of developing new products, in particular, games. I want to see
what the remaining group of CoCo'ists would like to see developed for the
CoCo, what they would be prepared to buy and for how much and...in the case
of games, what type of games they would like to see on their CoCo.

I wonder how many of the current CoCo'ists actually have a CoCo setup and
running?

Anyway, here is a short survey for anyone interested. Just do a reply of
this message, filling in the answers and send it to me directly at....

Nick at launch.net.au

I will keep everyone informed of the information gathered over the next few
weeks.

Q1: Do you have a CoCo setup and running? If so, which models?

Q2: What do you mainly use your CoCo for?

Q3: What products would you like to see developed for your CoCo that you
would be prepared to purchase? (List in order of preference)

Q4: What sort of games would you like to see developed for your CoCo? (In
order of preference)

Q5: What is your favourite CoCo game of all time and why?