[Coco] Re: Gateway restored bit.listserv.coco - Now Please break.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Nov 22 19:06:11 EST 2003

Hi,

It appears that no one has contacted you to make this request, so I am.

If you still can, please BREAK the connection.

It was in hindsight a bad move as we have now been driven away by a huge
flood of Spam.

While a non spam on topic message for bit.listserv.coco might be posted, we
are redirecting all that do post elsewhere.

See attached text. Should you wish to send a message to the group, I suggest
the Yahoo list or I will be willing to forward any you wish.

Breaking the connection will reduce the spam perhaps on both sides hopefully
and allow our messages as to where we have moved to not be lost in the flood
of spam.

Thanks for support now and before.

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>