[Coco] 6309 Micro Processor Project 11-22-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 22 16:00:22 EST 2003

6309 Micro Processor Project:

Hello,

There has been some significant changes!

The biggest change is:

[F2] The virtual disk menu.  See Section 4 of (Read me version 6) for
details on using
 CoCo disks with the emulator.  I will describe only the new details here.

* Now there is support that will allow you to switch virtual hard disk (/H0
and H1) on the fly.  To accommodate this new support it was necessary to
enable the [F2] menu to search for all files, so you could see your vhd
files.  I would recommend that you make two subdirectories (dsk and vhd) and
put all your dsk and vhd files in there.  This will cut down on trying to
see them through all the other files in the main coco3 directory.  You can
not write protect the vhd files. If you want to switch between vhd files do
this (Go to the [F2] menu and select your vhd files, then press [Esc], and
press [Ctrl+[F10] to reset.  Now continue as before.)

Make sure you get the help file and download ver19.zip.  Look at the help
web page for details if you can't read the Windows help file.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~johncollyer/m6309.htm

Everyone have a good Turkey Day.

John Collyer