[Coco] CoCo Security Projects

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Nov 22 08:42:31 EST 2003

All,

I have a Word document of an old book called "Coco Security Projects"
which contains quite a few small projects that can be done with a CoCo.
  It contains both parts lists and schematics for each project, and was
originally provided to me in TIFF images.  I have made the entire thing
a Word document, and while it could use a bit more "touching up" it is
in fine shape.

Anybody care to make this publicly available somewhere?  There is no
copyright on the book, and attempts to contact the listed author were
unsuccessful.

Boisy