[Coco] suggestion for Ultimuse

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Mon Nov 17 21:00:01 EST 2003

Hi Mike:

A suggestion for an addition to Ultimuse:
I call it helpful if there was an auto-save facility.
Possibly some variable amount of time, a check box in Options menu, which
also turns OFF read-only mode for *that* session only.

So what I'd do when creating a new song is select File Name, and type in a
filename. Select Title Editor, snf put some stuff in there., Select options,
click on Auto-save, then answer "time between saves" question with (say) 5
mins, then go into New Score to set up staves.

Or maybe, the Auto-save will only be enabled *IF* New Score is selected
first, and deselected if another score is read in (except for append).

Whadda ya reckon?

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia