[Coco] more files ready for uploading

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Nov 14 00:44:25 EST 2003

I have another batch of files ready for uploading.

These are the files from the original (US) OS9 Usergroup. They were supplied
originally on 35 track disks. I have LHA'd them in that format. There are,
however some missing disks. I never got them, and I don't know whether they
even exist. These are disks 27, 28, 41, and anything over 42. I *think* they
went up as high as 56, but I can't remember for sure.

Anyone else have or had these that I can verify the above statement?

I also have files here from the OS9 Community Network (from FIDO), and from
the KZIN BBS (wasn't that run by Farrell Kennimer?).

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia