[Coco] OS9 YAHTZEE

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 8 14:10:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I have fixed my os9 yahtzee game. When I made it I
made it for os9 level 2 tuneup version. It didn't look
right or work good with the my new cc3io module
and the icons were not in the right place for gshell
2.6 and Boisy's nitros-9. Try it out it works better
now. I always like playing yahtzee. Oh I been
wanting to ask if anyone ever heard of Peanut
Butter Panic rom cartridge for the coco. My kids
loved playing it and I had it saved to disk, but I
lost it and the rom pak. If anyone has it on disk
could I get a copy?

John Collyer