[Coco] PRINCETON files are OK

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Nov 7 04:02:00 EST 2003

I'm happy to be able to report that my archive of all(?!) the files from the
Princeton server are intact.

I had archived them on my MM/1 originally, and then FSAVEd them to floppies.

I was having some problems reading the disks I had put them onto. ANADISK
helped me to remember that I'd created a special format (80 trk, 2 sides, 10
spt, 1024 b/sec, giving a total of ~1.6Mb).

Now I've safely FRESTOREd them back onto the HD, and will soon transfer them
to this PC, and thence to RTSI.

All files appear to be in the original CUTS format still.

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia