[Coco] Request For Mac OS X Users

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 18:48:50 EST 2003

Brad, the cycling works fine on my iBook running 10.2.  Can't seem to
get control of the bustout paddle, though.  Are the arrow keys supposed
to work as the keyboard mouse?  The mouse itself doesn't move the
paddles, either.

I'll bounce this to my son; he's running Panther on his PB G4.

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----