[Coco] Which is worse??

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Dec 31 14:11:26 EST 2003

At 10:49 AM 12/31/03 -0800, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>I rely on this list for information about the CoCo so I
>can get back up to speed and I was hoping I use some of my
>time off this week to do so.  Unfortunately, that has not
>been the case.

Gosh, I spent Monday in the hospital having an operation, and I didn't have
any trouble catching up on a little reading fun when I got back, and even
keeping up with the list spam that I have to delete before it gets to *you*
guys.

With all this mad grinch disease, I better start distributing some doggone
candy cane cure here.

C'mon guys, it's the holidays, lay off that work and have some fun! Or I'll
bleed on ya!

Dennis
...more than happy to read about vegemite