[Coco] Which is worse??

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Dec 31 12:15:05 EST 2003

At 08:57 AM 12/31/2003 -0800, you wrote:

Neil,

Off list I have heard complaints about this. So I was just stepping forward
asking for a solution or suggestion and I get this. :)

This is how I handle it. If I don't see related content in the first
sentence or two the message is deleted. Don't have time for it or the
desire to. That is why there are newsgroups specific to a topic.

So in NitrOS-9 terms....... >/nil

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9