[Coco] Aussie "floaters"?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Dec 31 00:59:11 EST 2003

This meal seems to be designed to induce vomiting. Somehow it reminds
me of the time a Maori gang member threw up his chicken dinner on the
sidewalk back in New Zealand. He promptly squatted down and picked
out the best bits of chicken and wolfed them down again.

They're hard men in the southern parts.

Neil